Looking for corporate yoga classes and wellness programs for the workplace in the Toronto area?
Our Corporate Yoga & Workplace Wellness programs are specifically designed to:
• manage and reduce stress
• enhance mental awareness
• increase productivity
• improve posture
• relieve back pain
• promote healthy living at home and at work
A guaranteed return on your investment!
By improving the overall well-being of your employees you can expect a dramatic increase in worker satisfaction and engagement. Studies repeatedly show that healthier and happier employees tend to feel better about their jobs and are more effective with their productivity.
From obesity to cardiovascular diseases to depression, health concerns at the workplace are increasing rapidly in North America.
Canadian companies are facing a record-breaking number of absenteeism and extended medical-related leaves and hospitalization of their employees.
That’s the bad news.
The good news is that virtually all of these conditions are preventable by healthy fitness levels and proper stress management.
Healthy employees means: stable and improved productivity, better control over your insurance costs and a better engaged workforce with lower turnover.
Employee surveys and the leading employers of Canada all point to one solution: increase opportunities for employees to become healthier by showing that the company is engaged in their well-being.
Did you know that stress-related absences:
- Have increased more than 3-fold since 1995 (Statistics Canada)
- Cost our economy more than $4.5 Billion dollars each year (Statistics Canada)
- Are on average 20 days long
- Health Canada reports that every one dollar invested in stress prevention is worth $3.40 future savings.
Topics of focus for seminars and workshops:
The Key Areas of Health and Wellness
Overall holistic view health and Wellness touching on Key elements necessary for True Health including: nutrition, exercise, sleep, stretching, mental health and self-worth.
The Mind-Body Connection Stress Buster
Identifying the true cause of stress and learning how to use the mindbody connection to let go of the long-term negative effects that it leaves inside.
Learning to deal with change in the workplace or personal life with less resistance and more willingness to adapt and thrive in the middle of it all.
Reclaiming your Power with Emotional Maturity
Taking responsibility for one’s own feelings and results gives them the power back in their own hands to make the necessary changes in their thought patterns that have lead them to this leak of energy.
Energy IN – Energy Out: The True Life Balance
A simple dissection of what it means to achieve this balance that everyone talks about. Understanding between the things we do throughout are day that suck energy our of us and the ones that draw energy in.
Sessions can also be combined with yoga and meditation to get the full experiential experience.
Styles of Yoga offered:
• Vinya/Power/Flow/Beginners/Balance and Hips Openers for Strength and Openness
• Yin Yoga
• Restorative Yoga
• Traditional and Modern Meditation Practices
Benefits to you and your team also include:
• Reduced physical and mental stresses and tensions.
• Improved overall health and well being.
• Increased energy level.
• Tools to develop focus and concentration.
• Work on posture at the keyboard and away from the desk.
• Become more aware of your relationship with your body and mind.
• Overall well being that translates into less sick days.
Corporate yoga rates & pricing:
Call us at (416) 839-6621 for more information, price, and to arrange your sessions.